A Domain Name Generator can be put to good use and get you domain you might fall in love with, however domain name generators do not know who your audience is, which industry your business or blog belong to and many other factors.
Here are the Five Facts about Domain Name Generators
- It combines your search keyword with some other word and mixes it up – so if you have pet store business and search for pets domain name , it would combine something like PetInteractive or PetAffiliate.
- Generators does not know who your audience is – therefore it will pick some random words that has nothing to do with your audience and find you available domain names that are long, hard to remember etc..
- Some generators offer different domain name extensions like .io . ly .guru etc. – You found the right domain name ‘Yeeey’ . Two months later company with same name, that has .com .net and their domain is trademark property comes after you to shut down your website or face a law suite. And this happens a lot.
- Points to registrar you might not like – You clicked on the link and it takes you to some domain name registrar that you first pay $30 for domain, then it sells you all other services that you do not need. And now you are stuck with hosting, domain and bad support that you find out few months later it has bad reputation.
- Finds you SEO domains – you might found exact word domain name for your blog or business, that’s nice. But the theory of having exact keyword domain name and rank high on search engines has been long time debunked. Search engines are now Answer Engines. You look for something, they find you an answer. SEO comes from good and quality content as well as awesome authority that is built over time.
Don’t get me wrong, domain name generators can help and you might find the right domain name, however most likely you will spend hours of finding that right domain name.
If you need domain name, let me help you. I can connect with your audience, I will understand what you are looking for and lets face it… I am a human – not some <code></code> 🙂 . Head over to DotPosh and get a domain name you need!